Sunday, January 24, 2016

December 29

Christmas has gone by and I feel better!! On Christmas Eve we ate to much!! In Antigua 4 elders live in the same house 1 out of 4 Elders didnt get sick for eating so much!! I WAS THE ONE THAT DIDNT GET SICK HAHA. Christmas has really great!!! I hope you guys had a great christmas!! Im so happy to be here!! We have Changes next Tuesday So I wont be writing to next Wednesday!! 

What you guys doing to grow your Faith in Jesus Christ?  

We need to have faith in every moment. Nuestra Fe no aumenta por Cantidad, Sino por Eleccion. What do we need to change this coming year to grow our faith and see miracles in 2016? I know with all my heart that faith will change us to become more christlike!! Keep on going this 2016 with faith in Christ. Dont fear to change what the lord was you to change!! I know Change is good!! I been Changing a lot lately and its for the best for me!!! Love you guys and wish you a happy new Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment