Saturday, August 6, 2016

July 19

This week has been really great. We are preparing a wedding for next week and a family baptism. Yesterday I got to go see my área las Margaritas. I got to see members and my converts from there. I have learn that they are doing super well and that they were happy to see me. It brought good memories from Margaritas. I love the misión. On Sunday a member came up to me and told me. 'another week down, Elder Vega remember not much has changed at home but you will see the change in you because the only thing that has changed is you'. I can tell that these changes I had made has been the blessing of my life and Im happy that next week the 27th will be 3 years since I got baptized and 28th will be 3 years since I became a member of the true church! enjoy the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment