Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2

I will start off with one news I got! My sister Vanessa got baptized of Saturday! What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Sunday we had our white Sunday to finish off the month to reach our goal of 400 baptisms! I still dont know if we reached our goal but as a zone we had 38 baptisms, But on Sunday we had 25 baptism!! It was so pilas because my mission president, President Markham and his wife enjoyed us on our White Sunday and They shared their testimonies during the Baptism service!! It was so awesome to see 25 of Heavenly Father children take the first step back to him! Im so proud of my sister that she took that step too! I know that this is the true church of Christ! I am a missionary of this church and I love it, its hard work but I have joy every second of these most four months being out on a mission! The best thing I have ever pick for my life!!! If anyone wants to go on a mission, GO its the best 2 years or 18 months for the sisters! I love my area and we have changes next week and I dont want to leave my area I love it! I wont know till Monday if I will have chances but The Lord is putting me where he has people prepared for me!! Its a blessings! Como un misionero del La Iglesia De Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Ultimos Dias, I know that Heavenly father is blessing my Family and my Converts! 
1st picture{ my sister baptism}
2 picture of me contacting a bus
3rd is of our baptism of sunday with my mission president and wife

4th is of the church i go on sundays
5th is the volcano in our area




No comments:

Post a Comment