Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 25

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! The only wish I want for my birthday is that my family with get baptized before August 2015! If someone would love to make that wish come true. I need lots of help! This Sunday is a White Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys will send the pictures next week of the white sunday!! So a White Sunday is when all the missionaries of the zone get to take in the stake center and have a baptism! Every area in my zone of Escuintla will be baptizing! We are planing to have more then 30 baptizes this Sunday!! Im really excited for it because we have 3 baptisms for my area maybe 5 if a miricle happens!!! We are working so hard to reach our goal of 60 baptisms for our Zone and 400 for the mission before November ends! Mirciles will happen this week. My zone leaders told us to be really happy all week cause Satan will try his hardest to put us down! I know this Sunday many of Heavenly Fathers kids will make the right chose! IM so happy for the things that are happening of in the mission!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment