Friday, March 20, 2015

March 19


Hey I had Changes on Tuesday! Im in a new area! Guess what im not training anymore but im a new DISTRICT LEADER!!!! I love doing the Lord will!! I never thought I would be a district leader! So I was in the coast but now im in the city! its crazy and im freezing in my area its cold here!! I have a new companion his name is Elder Andino from Honduras! My second companion from Honduras! I love him! In the district Las Margaritas We have two sisters from Mexico. Hermana Lopez and Hermana Castanon. They are awesome! I miss training tho but thats ok! We have a baptism is Sunday!!!!!!!!!! This young men is pilas! Yesterday was the greatest day of my life. Why?? Because I got to shake Elder Anderson hand! I got to shake a hand of one of the 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His talk was so awesome and I feel the sprit so strong! He answered that questions I need answered! I love the mission so much!! I love the people and almost my visidistrict! Thanks for everyone who help me get here! I love you guys!!! 

The picture is of my My companion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment