Monday, April 6, 2015

March 24

Hey can I tell you that I love the Mission!!!!!!!! We had a baptism on sunday of a young men named Efren Gil. These kid has big plans to serve a mission in two years. Today in district meeting the most spiritual moment. We are doing a practice of how to work with the members. My companion was the member working with the sisters missionaries. I was the investagor of the practice. Well let me tell you that I felt that I was again in the Gibson"s house when Sister Despain and Sister waters invited me to church. I started to crying in the practice. I told the sisters in the district why I was crying. Guys I love being here in Guatemala. I dont want the mission to end. Can someone tell my family Im staying here!! I love the people! I love every missionary in the district! I truely love my companion. I know I have more responsablies here now because if something happens to the sisters in the district. I die! I love it!!! Thank you for the support and I love you guys. Hey keep reading the Book of Mormon!  I know La Iglesia de Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Ultimos Dias is the only true church here on Earth!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment