Monday, April 6, 2015

March 31

Well Another week passed by to fast. We are working with a Family. We will soon have a baptism of a Family!!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is that they are scared to get married. 
   On Thursday we were working really hard and my mission president calls me. When a mission president calls its like. What did I do!!!???? I was a little scared. he tolds me Elder Vega how are you? He can tell that im a little scared. couple days before I was having some problems. I dont know why My president knew that I was going through and called me. I really needed that call. Since that call I know that the lord will answer our prayers. I knew The lord used my Mission President to make me feel better. I love the mission but its not always easy. The lord will always answer the prayers. I love my mission President. President Markham. I love my area Las Margaritas even tho its cold and freezing here haha. Sometimes I want to go back to the coast but this is where the lord needs me!! So I will freeze. Thank you guys for loving me. I love you guys!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment