Monday, November 9, 2015

November 3

Well Guatemala is great! I have a cold now hahah! How are things going. Halloween was werid here. Antigua does do Halloween. Through the night a lot people tried to scare us haha! Last night I had interview with my president. We learned a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Everyone at home I have a question for you! HOW HAVE YOU GUYS APPLIED THE ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFES EVERYDAY?  Think about it! Did you do the right thing? Did you help that person that needed help? Did you pray? Did you repent? Did you read the scriptures? Did you give thanks? There is many way you can apply the Atonement everyday! The Atonement brings us peace, joy, and consuelo to our lifes! I dont understand completely the Atonement but I do know that Christ to our names and paid the price of our sins! I love Alma 34. Its a great chapter that speaks about the Atonement when Amulek testifica que la palabra esta en Cristo para la Salvación. I been studing the atonement more to understand it! I been teaching my district what I have learned about the Atonement. I know with all my heart that the Atonement of Jesus Chrst brings happiness to keep going and to endure to the end! Im really happy to be a missionary! Love you guys! by the way. I will be writing on Monday next week because we are going to the zoo on Tuesday for zone pday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment