Monday, November 2, 2015

October 6

This week was a blast. We had a baptism!! Of Rebeca Monteroso! Really exciting. Great way to end Conference week with a baptism! 

So Conference!! I learned so much that im already apply in my life. I love how they all talked about putting trust in the lord. I testify if you put all our trust in the lord. We will see blessings not small blessings big blessings! I am apply the weekly scripture ponering! Im ponering 1 Nefi 8:24. Y sucedió que vi a otros que se adelantaban, y llegaron y se asieron del extremo de la barra de hierro, y avanzaron a través del vapor de tinieblas, asidos a la barra de hierro, hasta que llegaron y participaron de fruto del árbol.  I really enjoyed conferencia. I know will all my heart that God calls all his servantes to learn not because they are awesome. Its because they need to learn something. Thats how its works in the mission. We are not called to be district or zone leaders because we are awesome its because we need to learn and change. I know with all my heart that I been called for God to learn from my district and change what I need to change. 


Yesterday we had distrct pday. Its was great. we started out with. We went to the market and we needed to buy the weridest thing for the cheapest price. I lost that haha by one quetzal! Then we went up this big hill called El Zerro de la cruz!  took pictures. After we went to a members house and made pizza!!



No comments:

Post a Comment