Tuesday, July 12, 2016

April

April 19
Another week in Solola!!! Tomorrow we have interviews with President!! Im really excited for it!!!! Yesterday we had a great pday My companion Elder Daybell and I with the Elders from Panajchel went shopping. I bought gifts for my family. Hopefully my sisters and mom like their gifts!! I bought myself the coolest pants. These pants are made in Santiago Atitlan!!! So around the lake Atitlan the dressing of men and women are way different. I really like the pants from Santiago Atitlan and I bought them!!! I thought it was cool story!! Going back to the missionary work in solola!! Its going really well. We are teaching two families and they are progressing really well!!! Soon we will have them in the water!!! So im really exctied for the work that is going on there!! Im happy to be in the mountains for Solola!! I love the view of the lake and the the cities around it!!! Every night I can see the areas of the missionaries in zone!! Love you guys all!! Dont worry I have pictures of the pants of Santiago Atitlan!!! 


April 26

Crazy week!! A lot of work was done!! Three days in a row of just division!! Great time to work with all the Elderes of the zone and my leaders!!! Something really awesome a learned was the importance of the Book of Mormon!!! Anyone that is investaging the church needs to know if this book is true!!! Main Goal is that people need to know the Book of Mormon is true!! I invite you guys to read and give a book of Mormon away this week but be clear on how you explain the book!! The most importante thing is dont have fear when you do it!! Your helping blessing someone else live and someday they will give thanks for your sharing the gosple!! Love ya guys 



No comments:

Post a Comment