Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 12

Solola is doing well!!! Yesterday we had zone pday and we went to play soccer. Im really tried haha!! Yesterday we also saw a volcano go off from really far away!!! It was really cool. Go back to the spiritual part of the week!!  This week was pretty good and bad but I did learn something. So it does not matter how bad a day go or what. We can still change someone to come unto christ. On Sunday during our 3 branch meeting. I was thinking a lot of the the hearts Elder Daybell and I have touched. Some of these children of Heavenly Father did the change and follow the spirit. We had a really cool lesson yesterday. We vistied a miember that his wife not a member. He need to do some changes before anything. I know that Heavenly Father puts us in the path of who needs. We did not know why we had to go visit him but we did and know we had set some goals for him. Its awesome to be a missionaries!! I love it!! I love my area even that its full of huge hills haha but I really love it!!! I have so much joy in my life and I want to share with you guys but sorry I can not right because my joy goes to my people here in Solola and the zone to keep the missionaries going with joy and love!!! hahha Love you guys have a great week! Keep on praying and reading!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment