Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 30

Well this week has been a realy great week. I know with all my heart that the church is true. This week I learned that Heavenly Father loves to bless us. We had a baptism. Greatest feeling. I really love my mission. Last week we got to meet a 70. Elder Alonso. It was great time. I felt the spirit when Elder Alonso told us. Its your time to share what your feeling. After couple of the missionaries shared wonderful things about the mission. The spirit told me to share my life on the mission and the blessings that I have recieved. I love to share the biggest bless I got during the mision is when my family became members of the Church of Jesus Christ. That the biggest blessing in my life. I love to see the investagores change their lives and follow Christ. I know someday that my family and I will go to the temple. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us. Our faith brings us closer to him. I love the Book of Mormon for those great men that have the faith to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the times of the Book of Mormon. I love the mission. I love everyone of you guys. Keep the the great work and remember to bring others unto Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment