Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 4

Well I can say that im really happy to been here. My year mark is on Thursday how sad the time is going by to fast but Im really happy to here in Guatemala. This week was a week of pain. I have really bad stomach pain for three days. That hurt haha the pain made me cry on Sunday haha. I feel better. This week we have a baptism on Friday! Some more baptism to come this month! I know that Agosto is going to be a month of mircales because I know it!! haha. 

Sometime life isnt easy. I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I can tell you guys with all my heart that Im getting to know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. This year has been one year full of miracles. I have changed a lot because I got to know Heavenly Father. I wanted that change. I still want to charge some for. Someday I will need to apply everything I have been learning and the things im learning right now. I can tell you that everyday we learn something new. Im kinda sad that I only have a year left but theres a lot of things I need to do for Heavenly Father in this year. I know with his help. Everything will be alright. I dont want to leave Guatemala. Im enjoying my mission! I know with all my heart that I have seen miracles in my life and I have done miracles too that I will never forget. A mission is the time to show Heavely Father how much you love him. If we enjoy working for the Lord many blessings come. I can promise you guys at home. If you can enjoy the blessings that Heavenly Father has promised us but doing something for our friends and family. Invite them to come to church. Dont be a fear to share you testimony with any one. Blessings come. I love you guys with all my heart!! This is Elder Vega. Im working on the lords side! Love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment