Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July 21

One of the sisters of my district finishes here mission tomorrow. I can tell you I learned a lot from here. I learned to love my district. Im stilling in my area again. I love Margaritas haha Im going to be into for 6 months what a blessing! This week was really great. We are preparing our minds to baptize the children of God this coming weeks. I feel that my zone leaders really love us and I feel great what a blessing. I know that this mission is the best in the world. Im still changing. Im still lossing weight. I dont know how Im doing it haha. This week I have two compaions. My companion Elder Mendieta but I also have Elder Rodriguez from Panama! Let me tell ya its different having three elderes working together. Its really fun I love it! Its something I will get us to. I really feel the love of our Jesus in our companionship. its not easy but I feel the love! Love you guys always do your best to help bring people unto Christ! Many blessings come! 




No comments:

Post a Comment