Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July 15

We went to the Temple yesterday. Sorry I didnt write yesterday. haha the funny thing. I have been sick from my stomach of the last two days. During the ride to the temple I was so sick. haha I think Taco bell made me sick. haha. The temple was so pretty. Our president came with us yesterday. I know that lord loves us. I cant tell you what happen during the temple but I know I got answers to my prayers. I felt so happy. Dont worry we took pictures. This week has be a great week even tho im still sick but Im happy. My mission is the best thing in my life. I have learned that importances of keeping mis convenos I have made with Heavenly Father. I know every time I keep them I see a blessing in my investagores or my life. I know that there is things I still have to change. The lord puts trails in our life so we can change and become more like him. Guatemala city central mission is my life. Is where I need to be at and I dont want to leave. I love the changes I had made with the help of the Lord. How are you guys doing? I just to invite you guys to do something for the missionaries in your ward. The life of a missionary is not easy but make them feel important to you. I invite you guys to bring a friend to church is sunday. a investagor or a recent convert or a less active member. I know God with bless you. Love ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment