Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July 28

Today two years ago I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Sants!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you that im so happy that im a member of the church of Jesus Christ. It has not been easy. I went through a lot of things that were not easy that first year of being a members. Thank you for everyone that was there to help me through those problems. I will tell you being a member of the true church is not easy. Till today I go through a lot of problems. People that dont want to listen to us and many other things but I am so happy because I know someday I will live with my family and the families a got to meet in Guatemala in the presence of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know with all my heart that Heavenly Father has blessed my family big time. During these two year I have seen that biggest blessing in my live. I never thought it would come so fast and its my family almost my family are members of the church! I have felt its spirit in my missionary life everyday! I have learned to trust him and everything will go well. I learned that importance of being a example to others. Im not the greatest example but I try to change someones life everyday. I have learned that importance of having a family por toda las etrenias!!!!!!! I give thanks to my mission President. President Markham for that love me gives guys. For Showing us the importance of families. Someday I will have my own family and for the spiritual things im learning I will take my own family in the path to live with Heavely Father! Everyday I see the blessings in my life and other people lifes. I can truely tell you these two years have marked my life forever. I know what I want for my family and I! I feel that Jesus is cleaning me with is atonement everyday! This has been the greatest two years of my life and many years of problems are coming but I can say that I know where is my trust and everything will be ok because Heavenly Father has angel watching me. Thank you! Elder Vega loves you guys!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment