Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August 18

Hey I have a lot of pictures is week to send. Yesterday we had zone pday. We went to Chimaltenango Guatemala. Its a part of the mountions of Guatemala. We went to a camp ground. It was so pretty. We played soccer their. Today Im so tried and my whole body is sore. Many things happen in Chimaltenango. When we got to Chimal i felt something different. I felt that someday I will be working there. I hope someday I can serve the people of Chimal. This week we will have some baptisms. A mom and her daughter. Their names are Garbiela and Alejandra. We are excited for that. Utah still has surprises for me. Everything week I find out something new! Crazy! All I can say that Im happy for everyone. One of my zone leaders told me I need to look great. My cloths are to big for me. So I got some new cothes that fit me well and im looking great hahah ;) Im grateful of what Jesus did for us. I know that the atonement was a act of love that Jesus did for us. He really loves every single one of us. Now think how much more love our Heavenly Father has for us to send his son to the earth and die for us. I know with all my heart that love is so big. I try everyday to apply that much love to everyone but I need to do better. I know with all my heart that this mission has done many mircles in my life all thanks to Heavenly Father. I love you guys I want the best for you. Lets all work in the Lords work! I promise it will bring happiness in your life! I know that because I feel this happiness everyday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment