Monday, November 10, 2014

October 7

I will start out with conference wasnt it just amazing. I got to see it in English!!!!!!!! Its so much cooler when you can hear their real voices. The sad thing about this week Steven did not get baptized. his mom wont let him yet. We have not given up yet. last night we had a lesson about temples and that this is the only church in the whole world that can do baptisms for the die. She was so excited. After the lesson She asked us, what scriptures can I read about baptisms for the dead. I have a great feelings She will let Steven get baptized next week.. Keep him in your prayers. We are also teaching Jessica´s mom her name is Consuelo and she is really prepared but she cant read. Jessica is going to read with her everyday. The rest of my week is been working really hard!!!!!!!!!!! 

I love the mission even tho that conference made me a home sick but I wont leave this place till I'm done doing that the Lord commands. 

I hope everyone has a great week and I love you all!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment