Friday, January 9, 2015

December 16

I have a new companion and his name is Elder Govea! The missionary life is so pilas, We have a baptism this Sunday and her name is Ana Consuelo Lopez and shes a single mom, She wants the best for her kids plus she knows that this is the true church, If you guys can have her in your prayers that would be so pilas! We are learning to work with the members really well! The members think that they can walk faster then me so they always want to do divions with me, and I kill them haha I love working with the members because I make them work! Plus but the time we get to each appointment they are so tried because they cant keep up with me, haha! I love the members, they always want to help with the missionary work and its cool because we are teaching the families and friends of the members! Christmas is almost here and theres no snow here in Guatemala, just sun and heat. The nights are really cold and everyone is getting sick. I have the cold and its pilas to be sick! I love the mission! We are teaching the youth to prepare for a mission and its great when they come out and work with us. I love you all and remember to keep Ana Consuelo Lopez in your prayers! 
                                                            Elder Vega

 Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment