Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 5

This week was the bomb. En la Conferencia yo estaba muy feliz por todos que compartieron. La Revelación que recive para la zona y para mi vida era calidad. Im really happy to see my last conferencia in the mission it was very spiritual. My mission president invites to take 3 questions and I took 4 and got a answer to all my question 3 of them were for the zone that they are apply now and one for my personal life!! I learned a lot. The missionary work is going great!! Im really happy and tried too my body is getting tried faster but that ok!!! In the district Pana my district leader is one of my best friend now. he is from Roy Utah and his name is Elder Fulmer!!! We started the mission together and through the time we have become great friends. Im really happy to have great friends here in the zone. Elder Garica is awesome too!! WE are a group of brothers and friends!! I got a picture from some in my ward and I want to share this picture of the youth in my home ward!! hahaha  


No comments:

Post a Comment