Saturday, April 16, 2016

January 26

Well Hello everyone!! Another week in beatiful Antigua!! It came to pass that yesterday we had district pday and distrcit San Lucas join us too!! In the church of Antigua!!! It was a blast!!! We played soccer and Basketball!!! We all had a great time!! A lot of us got sunburnt!! My face hurts haha and I hurt my figure too!!! I got pictures dont worry!! This week we are working really hard!!! Its been a great week!! We are preparing some baptisms this week!!! We will go close the deal today!! Pase lo que Pase, Venga lo que Venga, LO AREMOS!!  The zone Antigua is doing great!!! We are all happy and excited to finish is change with many miracles!!! Im really happy to be here!! Im still loving my district!! Its nice to hear about you guys!!! Love you. And it came to pass that we will be going to the temple next week so I wont be writing till Wednesday!! Love you guys!!! Dont worry In the picture I did make the hoop three times!!! In a row!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment