Saturday, April 16, 2016

March 30

Updates in Solola. Tranfers were yesterday. I got a new companion. Elder Daybell from Utah!!! So excited to work with him. My last companion Elder Thompson got open a new area in the zone haha so he is not far away. Elder Thompson companion is my son from Antigua Elder Coy!!! Its awesome. The zone Solola is on fire right now!! New missionaries and new type of energy flow on the missionaries!! We are all pumped for this change!! We are so excited to see the miracles Im so happy!!! Time is fly by but I dont care because there is to much work to go!!! So happy the mission Guatemala city central is where Heavenly Father wants me and Im not done yet time is cutting close but Im not done yet. Giving all I have and more!!! Have a great week!! These pictures are from the district Pana.

No comments:

Post a Comment