Saturday, April 16, 2016

February 3

Hey everyone!!! Yesterday We went to the temple!! I was car sick again!!! Everytime we go to the temple I get car sick!! Great time in the temple!! I got many answers to my prayer!!! It was great time!!! This week has been really fun!! My learning a lot of thinks!!! I want to tell you about my favorite calling in the mission!! District leader!!! I have learned so much skill for my life and many things I had to change. All my changes been done during this wonderful calling!!!! Its so much fun!!! The sisters today gave me a toy cow!! I have learned to become a leader, a example and more important a friend to the missionaries in the district!!! I really love this mision!!! My mission is the best of the world!!! I love it!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment